Up to 10 employees per year; equips a Hub Program participant with lock and helmet (adult or youth), supports refurbishing a bike for a program participant, program equipment, and helps provide bikes to our children’s summer camps
- Group participation in 4 of hours riding safety and basic bike maintenance classes the first year, and sequential classes/consultations upon subsequent renewals.
- Access to discounted bike essentials and soft goods (locks, lights, helmets, t-shirts, etc.). Your purchase ensures that bike accessories will be available to future program participants. Note: Purchases subject to inventory availability
- Email briefs, and/or quarterly newsletters, with mechanic tips and information on the Hub’s latest activities
- Invitations to Tulsa Hub Members Only events
- Admission for 5 employees to attend a Tulsa Hub fundraising event
- Company logo added to Tulsa Hub website